Foxnut and It's Benefits in 2021
Makhana(FoxNuts) & its benifits-
Makhana, which is known by lotus seed, foxnuts, prickly lily, etc. Makhana is a good diet that you can take as a snack anywhere. The Foxnut test is awesome. 80 percent of Makhana cultivation in the country is in the Mithilanchal region of Bihar. Makhane is grown in cool waters like summons, lakes. Due to the cultivation in water, no chemical fertilizers are used in it, so it is completely organic food.
When is it cultivated?
Makhana seeds are sown from December to January. Flowers start growing in plants in the month of April or in the month of July, flowers start to flow along with water. All the thorns under 1 to 2 months are melted. After this, the farmers gather the flowers of Makhane in the month of September to October, after which the seeds are dried in the hot sun. Makhana is cultivated in India besides China, Russia, Japan, and Korea as well.
What is Makhana used for?
Most of the Makhana is used for worship, fasting, or festival. Makhana’s kheer is also famous and delicious in sweetness. Makhana can be eaten in both seasons winter and summer. Makhana is found to be rich in protein, carbohydrates, fiber, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, or zinc. These all are good for Health.
Here are some benefits of Makhana-
- Makhana contains low cholesterol which is also helpful in reducing weight.
- Regular intake of Makhana reduces brain tension. Eating 4–5 fox nuts with milk every night helps in relaxing sleep.
- Pregnant women and women who feel weakness after pregnancy should eat Makhana
- It is very beneficial for kidney and heart health.
- If you eat roasted Makhana in Ghee in case of diarrhea, it benefits a lot.
- If you want good hair growth, then you should take Makhana. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B5, B6, and B12. Due to its use, the problem of hair loss is reduced and hair grows rapidly.
- Its eat daily does not cause anemia.
- Alkaline is found in it so removes the problem of hypertension, which keeps blood pressure control.
- Calcium is also found in it, people of all ages can consume it to strengthen bones.
- It has a low glycemic index. It controls blood sugar also.
- Makhana is a sufficient source of the main antioxidant. Antioxidants mainly enhance the skin of our body or enhance immunity.
foxnut Foxnut foxnuts price foxnuts calories foxnut benifit foxnut price foxnut cultivation foxnut uses makhana benifits foxnuts main uses makhana fertilizer