APJ Abdul Kalam Death Anniversary: The Most Beloved President of India
One of India's most renowned presidents was Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The passing anniversary of APJ Abdul Kalam, also known as the "Missile Man of India," is an occasion to honor him as one of the greatest educators ever. He contributed significantly to the advancement of Indian space and defense research. Born on October 15, 1931, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passed away on July 27, 2015, while delivering a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management in Shillong.
Dr. Kalam, who was 83 years old, passed away after what appeared to be a heart attack on July 27, 2015, while giving a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management Shillong. Numerous dignitaries from throughout the country attended his funeral service at his hometown of Rameswaram, where he was laid to rest with full state honors.
Dr. Kalam served as an aerospace scientist for India's two largest space research organizations, the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
The advancement of the launch vehicle and ballistic missile technologies in India is one of his most notable accomplishments. He was crucial to India's Pokhran-II nuclear test, one of its most significant ever. He received the highest civilian distinction bestowed by India for his contributions to science and politics, the "Bharat Ratna." From July 25, 2002, until July 25, 2007, he presided as president of India.
If You want to Know more Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Check the Link below-
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam said the following inspiring quotes:
- Regardless of the ups and downs in your life, thinking should become your most valuable capital asset.
- There are talent differences among us all. However, everyone has a chance to grow in their abilities equally.
- You need to be totally committed to your objective if you want to complete your assignment successfully.
- After your initial success, don't relax because if you lose your subsequent contest, additional people will be waiting to claim that your initial success was merely a stroke of luck.
- Understanding the same thing from a new perspective is creativity.
- If you desire to be as radiant as the sun. Burn as hot as the sun first.