Ayush Ministry Issues Guidelines and Ayurvedic Measures Regarding 3rd Wave Driven By Omicron
Health is one of the most important aspects of every citizen's life and has been emphasized to a great extent by the Ministry of AYUSH. Guidelines have been issued by the health ministry explaining what should be done.
Here are some general recommendations:
- Stay hydrated by drinking warm water throughout the day. Spend at least 30 minutes every day practicing yoga, pranayama, and meditation. Spices such as turmeric, cumin, and coriander must be eaten. Cooking needs to involve garlic.
An ayurvedic remedy for increasing immunity -
- Take ten grams of Chyawanprash every morning. Sugar-free Chyawanprash is prescribed for diabetes patients.
- Basil and cinnamon herbal tea/decoction should be consumed regularly.
- The following items are necessary to eat on a daily basis: cinnamon, black pepper, shunthi (dry ginger), and raisins.
- You should also consume lemon juice and jaggery.
- One cup of warm turmeric milk is recommended each day.
Here are some simple Ayurvedic procedures:
- Every morning and evening, apply sesame oil/coconut oil/ghee to the nostrils.
- Sesame or coconut oil can be swished for two to three minutes in the mouth for oil pulling. Typically, oil pulling is performed once or twice daily.
- Ajwain and ginger or fresh mint leaves can be used to steam as a cure for dry cough and sore throat. You can use 2-3 cloves of powder mixed with honey or jaggery for this purpose.
These measures are said to be in line with Covid-19 appropriate behavior and should not be viewed as a substitute for Covid-19 prevention.
Citizens are urged to follow all necessary guidelines, which include wearing masks, maintaining proper hand hygiene, keeping a distance from physical and social contact, getting vaccinations for Covid-19, eating healthily, and getting better immune systems.