TECHNIAJZ takes the user's privacy and security very seriously. Our number one priority has always been protecting the privacy of our users. We never sell, give or reveal any kind of privately-held information about our users. In addition to protecting the privacy of our users, we take security very seriously. Users provide us only with the information they provide at the time of registration; besides that, we do not collect any type of information about them, and we do not share these details with third parties.
- Inflammatory or offensive content, such as content that supports racism, bigotry, hate, or physical harm of any sort against anyone or any group online.
- The content indicates that it constitutes, encourages, promotes or instructs the conduct of illegal activities, criminal offenses, or other civil or criminal liability, or the content violates properties in any nation or international law.
- Contains instruction on illegal activities such as making or purchasing illegal weapons, violating the privacy of others, or providing or developing computer viruses.
- Patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual or proprietary rights of other parties may be infringed by the content. Specifically, content promoting pirated copies of another person's copyrighted work, such as publishing pirated computer programs or links to copies, providing information with which to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protection, or hosting pirated music or links to pirated music.
- You can't post content impersonating someone or misrepresenting your affiliation with another company or organization.
- Promoting, mass mailings, or 'spamming,' transmitting 'junk mail,' "chain letters,' or soliciting through political campaigning, publicity, contests, or giveaways without permission.
- You agree not to disclose to any third party the confidential information of that third party. This includes, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, national identification numbers, and credit card numbers.
- Files that contain malicious code, corrupted data or other malicious software.
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material or Content that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing. If the person encourages harassment, threats, invasion of privacy, defamation, fraud, abuse, inflammatory statements or other unlawful activity against others.